Friday, January 15, 2010

New Custom Silhouette Pillows





For Mothers Day and Valentines I was thinking what would be really cool to feature in my etsy shop and I thought instead of one individual as a silhouette Id take a whole family. So here are my newest creations. I have to say they are probably my favorite thing Ive made in my shops. And I've learned lots about photoshop the last couple days designing these bad boys. you recognize these photos?

So For anyone who reads my blog and would like a pillow for mothers day
I will only charge 20 bucks. I know what a deal!
All pillows can be Any color of applique red pink bright blue you name it!
-Pillow backgrounds are black, white and neutral tan linen.


Either write me an e-mail-breejohnsonmodevents@gmail.com go to my etsy shop buy the pillow and ill refund you through paypal just leave a comment that you read my blog or leave me a comment on here. Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment