Friday, February 5, 2010

3 musketeers

We went to dinner at our amazing friends the Dafoes house last week and caught this picture of all our boys in jammies terrorizing the cat.

It just oozes boy to me fighter planes spiderman and race car jammies!-

and just makes me smile inside.
Somehow I don't think this is the last bit of trouble they are going to get into together.
They'll be great friends for years and I cant wait to show them pictures of them
together when they were little.

I'm so greatful for friends this week. There's nothing that can brighten your spirits than getting out with great friends. And I'm so glad for the people I've had the opportunity to meet and have in my life. I love how every distinct person can touch you in a different way.
So wonderful. So Blissful
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment