Monday, September 13, 2010

WANNA KNOW THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD?


WATER THAT TATSES GOOD!
and....
COCONUT MNM"S
HOLY HANNAH
THEY ARE AMAZZZZINNNNG!
also we think its funny that there is an abc store on every corner- spent the morning on the beach riding the waves into the shore- it was super fun- They're having a tv show premiere  called hawaii 5 0 apparently-on the beach tonight so there's white tents everwhere. I love all the fountains -the nice people. And the banyon trees are my absolute favorite- they are gorgeous!
  Getting a tan has felt so nice just to have warm sunshine on my skin. 
I don't think it's seen sun in about 2 years. :)
So funny I was just blogging last night to try and stay awake because we had jet lag and knew we needed to stay awake- but now I think about it and think it will be cool  to remember all the tiny things we loved about this trip so here to some more coconut mnms!
and me actually drinking water.

~Bree

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe there is water you actually like!! Go figure it would be in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds delightful! I'm gonna need you to go ahead and bring me home some coconut m&ms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way!!! coconut m and m's!!!! And I lvoe Hawaii 5.0 I used to watch theold one when I was little and last time we went to Hawaii we stayed at the Ilikai downtown where it was filmed. I cant wait for hte new one to start on Monday:) I also cant wait to try those m and m's

    ReplyDelete