Friday, February 11, 2011

eureka!


this is my eureka face I have an idea!

Around every february I start to get sick of my house it feels blah and needs the spring cleaning.. rearranging furniture weekend done to it. 
And you know what's been on my mind.. 
All of the stuff we have in our houses for decor that maybe we just are sick of or we want to get rid of
 what if 20 people who had the same feeling just all got together and we swapped treasures or accessories or clothes
FUN!!!
So how would you go about organizing that
give out tickets for value or number of items?
I kind've want to do this.. and I need to have parties again
they make me happy
who's in?????


~Bree

1 comment:

  1. your eureka face is also your doe face ;) hehe... that sounds like fun... you could do it like how they do toy exchanges... almost like a library... maybe you could even make cute "library" cards!

    ReplyDelete