Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Harrisons awesome day


He had an awesome day today eye contact was awesome he iniciated conversation...played with chloe...said at least 10 new words.. so maybe having a fever for three days was worth it.. snapped him into some energy and all these words come out... I also think the fish oil and probiotics are amazing.. I notice.. he's feeling jsut like a normal kid..and part of me thinks it was a lot just me being overwhelmed I see him excelling with all this home stuff I've been doing. And with intense therapists he's going to be awesome. He's started to say things to us that make us laugh.. and his smile just melts me. I'm loving him for who he is..and seeing things differently through his eyes. In a way I think his honesty and to the point attitude is so christ like. His spirit is radiant and I just love his hugs.

~Bree

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and your cute family!!! You are such a good example of treasuring the good days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO HARRISON! Oh he's so handsome, look at that smile! My dear dying swan, you are such a special mama!

    xo
    Lindsey
    www.lindseyandorlando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete