Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HOLY HEARTSY

sweet picture of coco modeling a pink fascinator headband..
photograph by lizzyannephotography Ill get the whole set of pics sometime next week but just had  to share. I'm really in love with this little thang

So My shop had the opportunity to be on heartsy this week. I thought it would be a good opportunity for the shop ..and I had NO IDEA that my coupons would sell out in a day..I was shocked.. really I thought there's so many hair accessory people out there already and people probabally  have a ton for their girls. I was so excited to see orders come in..especially for custom pieces..people were e-mailing me pictures of dresses and telling me to create something to go with it..
THAT ROCKS! 

Needless to say Im running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to organize invoices...order in more supplies {thank you  Prime minister Harper  for making that easier for me this week} and find the time to make them with 3 little munckins who need me more than my shop does.  Balance is hard some days. I usually just work at night.. do marketing answering e-mails during the day.
So sorry friends if I seem antisocial.. I'm just insanley busy! Just thought it was an exciting day for the shop and had to share in the chaos..If you havn't tried out heartsy you should.. its like 50 % off awesome etsy shops... I might've already bought my sisters and moms christmas presents! Totally excited to get mail again!

No comments:

Post a Comment