Sunday, December 25, 2011

So I head that the 23'd was a crazy day for calgary transit over the radio in my car while i ran to the post office.. The trains were so full and in a city of over a million- around christmas is insane traffic- I just felt bad for all the people that were tsuck on trains all evening trying to get home...So I made a couple plates of rice crispie treats and a sign that said happy holidays,,sorry if you were stuck in traffic- enjoy this little act of kindness... and put them at bus stops around my house..I hope someone took them and they werent afraid they were tainted with something -lo. l forgot pictures..once again phone not charged- I feel so crazy in december! Very glad I wasn't on deerfoot - or at chinook centre- I heard it was an hour wait to get out of the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment