Friday, January 13, 2012

rough week

We had a rough week with harrison , it was back to school after almost a month of christmas break- and he has not been a happy camper going back to school, were talking full on meltdowns kicking me running to the back of the bus and hiding crying whining incessantly. On top of that coco was sick..then the boys.. I have more allergist appointments for harrison- we're transitioning into sunbeams at church- I have our social worker coming- to go over his therapy contract- to try and get into a program still..this has been a year of waiting-I'm getting so frustrated.  do you have any idea how many people I have to call to get anything to happen... 20 agencies that all want 10 papers faxed to them..trying to keep phone calls straight with what agency is calling, who I'm talking too... which program.. ok is this puff is this fscd is this the aid funding...its ridiculous... it feels like immigration all over again..He won't go to gym at school because he hates his shoes.. it just felt like one thing after another this week....and I'm tired.
and I sat on my bed.. and I cried..again..
because some days it's just a lot
and I opened my scriptures to Matthew 11
I started to read and at the end of the chapter I read this...and the spirit touched me.


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


I'm greatful for a Heavenly father who knows when I have bad days, and helps remind me that I'm not alone. That the saviour felt what I feel. And then I feel horrible that he had to feel what I'm feeling, and what everyone else feels. The love I have for the saviour, is so immense. I'm barley starting to grasp what the atonement was all about. And I just can't imagine going through life without knowledge of the plan of salvation.  And that I can ask for him to help take the burden off my heavy laden shoulders. And that if I have the faith he will help me, small and simple things will happen.