Sunday, November 11, 2012

harrison mcmissle


 Just like Greyson's hot wheels movie Brandon made one with Harrison for his daddy date, but this time with cars 2 cars as Harrison likes to call them... he's obsessed with cars 2... LOVES IT! And Finn McMissile is his favorite.. this was a couple weeks in the making. when we showed Harrison the completed video he was so excited Brandon put the actual music form the show on, and his eyes lit up like no tomorrow seeing himself on the screen. Maybe we have a filmmaker on our hands.  my fave part is I've got my eye on you! he wasn't supposed to look at the camera with one eye but he did and it was hilarious! also Brandon's music choices make me happy. Brandon you are one incredible dad. I hope our kids realize how wonderful you are one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment