Monday, August 24, 2009

We got pictures taken!




My sweet little boys at 17 months old. Thanks to Aunt Brooke we braved the photographer and got some basic pictures taken of the boys. I love documenting how much they grow and I take a billion pictures. The photographer actually got them both to smile and sit still and I was thrilled!
Some things I love about my boys this month- Harrison's hair- I can't bare to cut it- he has little wings and natural curl in the back and I love how soft it is when he buries his head into me. I also love when he wakes up and looks like Albert Einsten. I love watching him go down Grandmas stairs on his stomach and how he squeals with laughter at how fast he can make himself go{despite the bruises he gets the next day}

I love how Greyson loves anything that makes music and how he will turn in a circle until the music stops. He loves cars and will say vroom vroom in the car when we pass other cars- yes he says vroom and light and no mom!-not that I'm frustrated- He also does this thing where he will give me a cheesy smile and run full blast toward the middle of my legs and just stay there.

Brandon and I will also wave both our hands and the boys will mimick us but do it 10 times as fast it's hilarious to watch. They are getting bigger they sit at the nursery table and eat off plates and sit in big kid chairs- harrison still steals the other kids food and throws his plate every once and a while but they look so big to me. I think Greyson is looking more like Brandon every day and Harrison looks more like me- it's crazy we have twins that look so different.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. they are both SO adorable, i can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ARE getting bigger dang it! I know it's fun and sad all at the same time and I am looking foward to finding out what's cooking good look'n.... okay sorry I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super darling Bree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Harrison's hair- it looks just like Gracie's with the cute wispy curls in the back. That being said I think it looks better on Harrison than Gracie, I want her hair long enough all over for pig tails, pony tails, and bows, you know, so she looks like a girl :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!!! They are BIG and growing up...I don't think that I've seen them since they were little. Very cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete