Saturday, October 3, 2009

my boys and their crazyness

There new thing latley is to climb into each others cribs-we were visting grandma and grandpa in utah and we found out they could climb over to see each other- really they are best friends- its os fun to watch them together- in fact tonight harrison sat on my nightstand withhis legs inside the drawer while greyson shut the drawer on his legs- they thought it was so funny- i ran for my camer and couldnt find it!

I love their new fall clothes- they are getting so big- and i just love to see them smile
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Look at how cute those little men are! I just love em! And that pic of RaRa... PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they are DARLING. My cousins who are twins used to always get into each others cribs and strip each other and pull all the stuffing out of their diapers. Doesn't THAT sound like fun?!? Luckily, it seems that yours still stay clothed!

    ReplyDelete