Thursday, November 26, 2009

the stache saga....

November is also known as...
Movember

changing the face of men's health.

This is the longest I've had a mustache and the boys liked feeling the hair especially Greyson.

but it did get annoying. At the corners of my mouth it would poke and it got long enough that food and stuff would get in it.

Bree caught me half way through yikes!

So there I am back to the smooth lip. Now I'm kinda missing it. It would hang over my lip and I'd feel it with my tongue and it was fun to feel how long it got.

Bree said I looked older with it on and props to those guys who can hang onto it long enough to get used to it and trim it up so it's nice. It was fun to see the other guys in the office. Checking to see how they look after a weekend, it was fun to see. We ended up raising ~2000 for prostate cancer so it was all for a good cause.

So till next year, goodbye mustache!-Brandon

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brandon... I like that it's gone (not gonna lie) and that's awesome you guys raised so much moola! Good job and at least now you don't look like some creepy cop ;) jk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha trevor had a good laugh at this :)

    ReplyDelete