Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my friends the backyardigans

It's a miracle, for the first time since they learned how to walk we managed to eat a meal...

Without the boys begging, whining, yelling, throwing food, climbing on us or the table.

We recorded an episode of the backyardigans and put them upstairs to watch while we ate.

The boys love the backyardigans, they dance along with their songs and get excited if we mention the show. It's awesome!

It's a good thing we have a dvr so we can save a few episodes at a time so we can watch on demand. I foresee a few meals in our future that the boys wont even see.


-Brandon

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Also, because I'm challenged, Bree can we get the Hot Pink Hibiscus on a black crochet band, White Flower on Lavender band and Yellow Rannaculous on a blue band? Thanks, we are very excited... well probably just me is excited, but what are baby girls for, if not to torture with giant flowered headbands??!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete