Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chloes Newborn Pictures!






I'm so glad I have a friend who's a photographer and not just any photographer she's like amazingly talented. V Came to my house when chloe was 3 days old and took her pictures- it was so much fun and so relaxing we just took our time and I think she got some amazing shots of my little girl. I'm only going to post a couple- Cause I think you should go check out her photography blog to see the rest and some other amazing stuff she's done. When I saw these I cried for almost an hour. I love my little girl so so much already. And she truly caught the essence of her little spirit so far. Thanks V I love them so much and will treasure them forever.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. She did capture it!!! Beautiful pics. She is just adorable Bree. Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOSH i'm in love with these pictures!! so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bree, she is gorgeous! What incredible pictures, what an incredible photographer and subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! She is so adorable! I just want to hug her and kiss her! I am also so jealous that you friend lives in Canada and can't take pictures of my little guy when he comes. Oh, sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete