Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chloes Custom Hangers and Quilt

So my sisters and mom rock. I can't imagine how many hours went into these sweet things for my girly girl. This quilt is so gorgeous and soft. I'm not a big quilt fan but I loved the moderness of this one. Chloe' is going to love this blanky forever

Sparkly custom hanger- each of these were handmade and different. They found these vintage hangers online- and I love them so much! She has a couture closet and she's not even 2 months old!
I love the monograms on each of them and the little rhinestones!
Ahh so in love with these- Someone needs to have a girl so I can do this for a shower! All of my friends and relatives are having boys!
I can't wait to clean her closet and sort things in sizes!- I know I'm crazy!
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment