Tuesday, March 30, 2010

owl birthday party








My boys birthday party was so much fun. I decided to do an owl theme this year cause it was so little boyish. My mom made a banner bags and cupcake toppers cause I was low on energy from my c section recovery. She's going to start selling party packages on her etsy sight if you want to check it out. Thanks mom!
Brandon and I got the boys a play structure and a play kitchen- We had a little too much fun at toys r us- it has literally saved my life- I love spring time and letting them run around outside. they love it too. They got construction trucks shopping carts books and blocks from grandparents star wars shirts from aunt Keshia play dough from cousins and Dafoes and these awesome
disney books from Neilsons.
It was fun watching as we sang to them how their eyes lit up. They got that it was for them and that made my heart smile.
Technically there birthday isnt until the 1st- so my sentimental post will be then- but I was too excited about these little owls!


~Bree

2 comments:

  1. what a cute party!! i LOVE looking at all the events you throw, everything is always gorgeous! looks like you & your boys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I love all the darling owl decorations! Happy birthday to your sweet boys tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete