Monday, March 29, 2010

ebony and ivory




My sister Acacia came this week to visit for chloe's baby blessing. She has a daughter named evia that is 5 months older than chloe' evia is blonde beyond all reason with very fair skin and chloe' is dark haired with olive skin. I love these pictures and can't wait till they are older to show them someday the first day they met. I have a feeling they are going to be best buddies- maybe even roomies someday. I love you little girlies! Many a shopping date with aunt bree and aunt cacia are in store.
~Bree

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous babies! They probably will be best buddies- I was really close in age to one of mine that lived far away and as different as we looked when we were babies, the older we got the more alike we became- looks and personality. It was really fun, these girls will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love cousins who are close in age! Anna has 2 girl cousins her age and 1 boy cousin- I can't wait for them to all meet and be best playmates! I love how Chloe and Evia each have their own look- too cute!

    ReplyDelete