Monday, April 26, 2010

2 year olds in towels

Getting back from Pheonix I've kindve just had a catch up week being with the boys- man they are so funny- I put them in the tub and you'd think they've died and gone to heaven- my boys love water- I cant wait to take them boating as teenagers. Anyways I love how they still curl up in the towel after baths and how Harrisons hair goes poofy like brandons.

what a cheeseball
this picture makes me laugh of chloe- id just taken her out of the bath ad dressed her she was falling asleep and as I clicked the camera- the light scared her and her arms flew wide open-it was so funny
Greyson being my little helper- I walked into the bonus room to find him feeding her an empty bottle. It was super sweet. It was great to get away but I'm glad I get to be back with my crazy boys again. they make me laugh- and I can't believe howmuch they are learning and growing right now- no wonder the 2's are so hard everythings happening to them!
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment