Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burn Out

I think I've officially hit burnout mode. 
Trying to do too much at once is pressing on me right now and all I want to do right now is sit by a pool and drink a pina colada with brandon. Im turning into someone mean and I don't like it.
 Time to change priorities. De stress and axe some things off my plate. 
I'm greatful for small promptings in my life and good examples.
 Oh did I mention how thrilled Im going to be when the boys are potty trained.

It will be a jump for joy day.
~Bree

2 comments:

  1. Bree, you are one of the most beautiful people I know. If there is anyone who can come out on top it is you! Just keep plugging along hour by hour and minimize. I've found that like you, when times are hard I have to be led by inspiration. I know you can accomplish anything. Keep holding on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there friend! You can do anything, including taking things off that plate of yours :) I needed to read this and realize that I can't do it all either and I too need to re-prioritize. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete