Friday, July 8, 2011

my little happy thought tonight







amidst the stress of packing for a week trip for all of us
dressing 3 kids for bed and bathtime
dinner
cleaing them and there flu messeswhich seem to be everywhere in my house
laundry laundry laundry.. I swear there is never an ending
dishes
packing up the entire toy box that is everywhere throughout the house
my ever so favorite job sticky gross dirty filthy floors
finishing my heartsy orders before I leave
answering all my convos for custom orders
getting my primary lesson ready for the singingtime sub

I was a little stressed..
and Brandon has been gone to scout camp

but then I had this happy thought as I was packing
I get to go pick out beach towels at target that's gonna be fun.
...wow... 
the fact that thats gets me to calm down is just sad.
BUT YAY FOR TARGET!
AND YAY FOR IDAHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment