Sunday, October 26, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner









So yesterday Brandon and I hosted a murder mystery Halloween dinner. It was so much fun. I set up a table using scrapbook halloween paper as placemats made drink charms floated eyeballs in the bunch-I love halloween- I love decorating for holidays. anyways we had friends over and played this game it was a blast and everyone really got into there characters including a german an italian worker an actress a vinyard owner a golddigger and an ex con. We laughed our heads off as accents changed through the whole night. if you ever want a great party I highly reccommend doing a murder mystery. We had a cotume contest and pumpkin carving contest too. Brandon wore a suit with superman underneath it! it was awesome! And I went as Lois Lane. We had dafoes come as wolverine and Jean Grey and we had a wwe wrestler and 50's girl. It was such a fun night. Thanks to gramma and grampa for watching the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment