Monday, November 30, 2009

tender moment

Just something sweet I had to write down so I didn't forget about it.
Keshia and I went to fabricland today with our kiddos- I also registered the new van- Keshia watched the boys while I ran into the registration office- thanks heavens for great friends I tell you- made my life so much easier today. I kept the boys up later than usual-and on the way home I put some soft christmas music on. they both smiled at me then there eyes started to get heavy and they both shut their eyes at almost the exact same moment. It's so sweet to watch your kids fall asleep knowing they feel safe and that your watching over them. I love my boys so much. they have the most tender hearts- sweet personality's and today they made me feel true joy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that story made my heart warm... i know those same sweet moments. thanks for sharing... and reminding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post today, thanks for sharing, it is such a joy to see when I tucked my kids in their bed and later on to check on them to just sit there and watch while they sleep it is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete