Saturday, February 26, 2011

one month

We made it a month from diagnosis day..and I'm still alive
life goes on



Just had an overwhelming feeling to thank every single person who has prayed for Harrison and for me and Brandon. As cheesy as it sounds.. I can feel when people pray for us. I feel warmth and almost a blanket of love in my home. And I thank you so much for doing so. I needed that overwhelming peace to come to me. Thank you for meals -getting me out of the house-ice cream muffins..gluten free stuff. I'm truly overwhelmed and my heart is ready to burst with grattitude for the love of others.
 We  hope we can repay everyone some day.
 
I've learned a lot this month about acceptance and hope. 
and myself..and when I figure out what I want to say about it I'll let you know.

I'm still very tender but getting stronger.. because my son is getting stronger
and as someone sent me a message this week I was reminded of the persepctive I have in life saying that we're the lucky ones because we'll get to see miracles happen in our home every day...

That hit me like a ton of bricks.. because it's already happening.
I have a testimony of christ and that he heals..and of service and how small acts of kindness go so far.
That I know my prayers have been answered through others the past month.

Thank you so much I love you all. Harrison loves you too :) 
Thanks for being our cheerleaders when we needed them

Oh and Don't you just love my sons choice in shoes?


~Bree

1 comment:

  1. Bree, you are doing so much good in the world- of course in your home, but also through sharing with all of us who read your blog. Thanks for changing our lives too. It's amazing to see so much positive change in Harrison in such a short time, a miracle indeed. Seeing progress is hard, usually it is slow and small and you have to search for it. This is truly a miracle, and I pray many more miracles in your direction. I'm glad you're feeling stronger, I have seen your strength increase and it helps me too.

    ReplyDelete