Friday, February 19, 2010

a little shout out

To my dear friend,
I don't think you realize how amazing you are
What a good friend you are to everyone-not just me
not everyone can be a good friend- its a special gift you have
What a warm heart you have- beyond compassionate- you are full of charity
How you influence my life and so many others for the better
How you make me want to serve others and forget about myself
How you make my spirit light,
How you fill me with laughter and happiness.
I love our adventures
our talks
our dreams
our cry sessions
our inside jokes,
our no make up days,
our shopping bursts to the junkyard
Your willingness to help out at any time.
Your patience with me.
The way we say legendairy
Does

The way we can both get excited about something mundane like a log farm
How you know when I need something even when I don't say a word.
The way you do things 110%
Really there are only a handful of people like you in this world and
I'm so lucky the man knew I needed you as a friend. I love you
You are a freakin wonderful human being
Love, Breanna Jean

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww..... I love you too! And you're a wonderfully amazing friend yourself! And it's easy to do so much for someone when you know how much they appreciate it and how happy it's gonna make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I missed your blog. I have come back to the blogging world and I'm trying to catch up. Missing almost 3 months is tough! Can't wait to move closer and be able to bump into you periodically...
    Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL little baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete